TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is specified beforehand that the present conditions govern the sales, by MEM WATCHES UK, of all the products available on the website www.mem-watches.com/uk.
These conditions apply other than all other conditions.
1. ORDERING WITH MEM WATCHES UK
By approving these terms & conditions and confirming your order, a binding agreement is entered into. When we have received your order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming your order. We reserve the right not to deliver in the event that the stock level was incorrect at the time of receiving the order. Should we be unable to deliver in accordance with the terms in the confirmation of order, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Parental or guardian consent is required for customers under the age of 18. The name and telephone number of the person giving consent shall be entered in the message box at the checkout.
We accept payment via VISA and MasterCard using Sumup
*completion of transactions will take 1-2 working days
The prices displayed do include service, price do not include any extra delivery charges and shipping costs. MEM WATCHES retains the right to change prices at any time. Prices will be displayed in the following currency: Pound (GBP).
MEM WATCHES UK reserves the right to modify their prices constantly but the products will be invoiced on the basis of tariff in force at the time of recording of the orders subject to their availability.
Please note that local charges (customs duty, sales tax) can occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at your own expense.
2. WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
Right of return:
Purchases can be returned for exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt of goods. You have the right to open the package to check your goods, but products must be returned unused! All original packaging with pricing and labels must be intact. No tape is to be attached to the product or the products packaging. The return cost to our HQ (one way) is on you.
Only production failures will be exchanged free of charges under warranty however if the watch isn’t what you want, you can still return this and ask for a refund or an exchange. We won’t charge you anything for the refund or exchange. The shipping cost that comes with the return is on you.
Returns which do not comply with the above listed criteria will be refused. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, so send the package with a traceable service so it can be located.
If you wish to exchange an item for another colour or size then place an order for the new item and return the original. The purchase price of the original item will be refunded upon receipt and inspection.
Products on sale can not be returned nor exchanged.
All MEM WATCHES products come with a 2 year premium warranty against faults in materials and manufacture. This warranty covers production faults, not wear and tear from regular use. Please check this page for more information. If you believe you have a warranty claim, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your proof of purchase, your order number, photos of the suspected fault and a brief description of the claim.
The MEM WATCHES warranty does not cover:
– Battery end of life, case, crystal, finishes and plating
– Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
– Damaged strap by wear & tear
– Discoloration of light colored watches and/or components
The MEM WATCHES warranty does cover:
– GTLS detaching from the dial or hands
– Hands falling off
– Movement failure (time)
– Battery failure during the first 12 months
– Condensation or flooding when crown is fully in position (please note, our MEM WATCHES watches are water-resistant up 5ATM)
MEM Watches processes orders for shipping Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
UK : 7-14 working days.
Watches Shipping cost: GBP 9.99 per item. The next item will cost you additional GBP 4.00
MEM Watches is pleased to offer shipping worldwide using Aramex. For a list of other countries that we ship to and general inquiries on international shipping, you may contact our staff by emailing email@example.com. After your purchase is complete and your shipment has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. You may also view your shipment’s status at any time by contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 73765504
Our offers of products are proposed within the limit of stocks available. You or the exactitude of your co-ordinates ensure: name, addresses and telephone number. To check at the time of the order, article by article, that the number, the color, the price are well taken into account in your purchase order. When a product is not available any more, this one posts SOLD OUT and it is not possible anymore for you to order it. However according to the availability of our future stock, the product could be again in stock on the site and you will be able if you wish it in being informed by e-mail.
MEM WATCHES UK handles your personal information in the strictest confidence. We will never give any of your personal information to third parties and all information entered is encrypted under handling.
MEM WATCHES uses a secure socket layer (SSL) protocol to protect your information against any leakage or misuse. Credit card transactions are processed via SumUp. We adopted the process of encoding SSL but we also reinforced the whole processes of jamming and encoding most effectively to protect, as much as possible, all the significant data related to the means of payment.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the website www.mem-watches.com/uk are reserved for the title of the royalty and intellectual document of title worldwide. For this reason and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of the Intellectual Property, only a private use is allowed unless special dispositions are previously made, following the code of the intellectual property. Any other use is constitutive of counterfeit and sanctioned with the Intellectual document of title except preliminary authorization of MEM WATCHES UK. Any reproduction total or partial of the catalogue of MEM WATCHES UK is strictly prohibited.
8. APPLICABLE DUTY – COMPLAINT
This contract is subjected to the Malaysian law. In the event of complaint, the Malaysian courts will be only qualified.
9. COMPANY INFO
MEM WATCHES HQ
THO MEM GROUP SDN BHD (1083715-M)
A-03-02 TAMARIND SQUARE, PERSIARAN MULTIMEDIA, CYBER 11, 63000 CYBERJAYA, MALAYSIA.
10. USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
We want Visitors and Users to enjoy their visit to the MEM WATCHES UK Website and in order to maintain a safe and secure environment, we ask that you use the Website in good faith and follow the guidelines contained in this User Guide at all times.
- Users should demonstrate respect and courtesy to other Users at all times.
- Users must use their utmost integrity in their dealings with the MEM WATCHES UK Website and its Users and must not adopt or use another User’s identity as their own with the deliberate intention to mislead.
- Users must not transmit, download or e-mail sexual, racial or religious images or material through the MEM WATCHES UK Website.
- Users must not use or make use of the Website so as to threaten, abuse or howsoever make defamatory statements with reference to MEM WATCHES UK, its employees or other Users.
- All Users should be aware that MEM WATCHES UK has in place software and systems which monitor the use of the MEM WATCHES UK Website. In order to maintain its high standards MEM WATCHES UK reserves the right to censor content and conduct which in their opinion is: damaging to the reputation and use of the Website;
- By sending, posting or uploading information, material or files onto the MEM WATCHES UK Website. A User is deemed to have granted to Tho Mem Group an unconditional licence to use, reproduce, publish or to howsoever deal with such information, material or files sent to MEM WATCHES in such manner as MEM WATCHES UK deem fit – free from liability or payment.
Any statements or opinions expressed by Users on the MEM WATCHES UK Website do not represent the views or opinions of MEM WATCHES UK cannot accept liability in respect of any damage or loss suffered by a User to the Website acting in reliance of such a comment or opinion. Users to the MEM WATCHES UK Website are advised to use care in the interpretation of such comments and form their own opinion as to the validity or otherwise of the same. Access to the MEM WATCHES UK Website is free and no liability for loss or damage can be accepted by MEM WATCHES UK in respect of the use of information therein.